Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional info about my resignation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creative

Additional info about my resignation Empty
PostSubject: Additional info about my resignation   Additional info about my resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 am

Hey guys i know yall are shocked that i left the team i want to thank all of you for those pms on msn and in xfire i appriciate those very much and i hope it wont end with that i still want to be in touch with you guys Very Happy

I forgot to add a few more details to my previous post yes im still a 100% behind what i post there and i remember them now its the next day after my resignation:

Ive decided not only to leave angel team but to quit gaming completely aswell well i still play wonderland online with a very good friend of mine but thats it i dont have time for more games i work almost 4 days a week and i live alone i have my housekeeping waiting there for me i cant just sit there and play games while i have tons of work to do also summer is coming im a outdoor person i dont stay inside playing games while the sun is shining like that ^^
Im a 29 year old since yesterday and i thought the day before my bday im not going to be gaming all my life im doing it since the age of 17 so now its time to do something else for as far as i can so yeah thats fair enough xD

I know you guys are busy with your new grand fantasia adventure and i hope it will work out just the way you guys want it to be i wish you the best of luck and thai dont forget to fix your jerusalem first before starting something new you only have one body hun take good care of it
anyway with this all ill sign out of forums one last time ^^

~Creative
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Additional info about my resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional info about my resignation   Additional info about my resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm

I will miss you Sad
Back to top Go down

Additional info about my resignation
Page 1 of 1