Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raymond's Resignation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raymond

Raymond's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Raymond's Resignation   Raymond's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh, hey you.

I don't even know if anyone ever even considered me part of the staff, since I never got powers.
I worked my ass off for this server, being mature and helpful whenever someone needed it.

So I'm going to just keep this short and simple.

I'm resigning from Angel Flyff.

No owners are in xat so I guess I'm stuck with my Moderator powers, but then again that's another reason why I'm resigning. The owner's are either never on, or too busy corrupting whoever they pick favorite. I'm tired of it, and Creative helped me realize that no one else does anything, and I don't even get praise for the help I put into this. I don't want to QewQew about not having powers, but I'm not staying in a server that can't even help itself.

So, good bye everyone, I had a ton of fun before the server went downhill, I'll miss everyone, some of you have my msn.

I guess I'm sorry I'm leaving you all here alone with the corruption, but I can't stand it.

Buh-bye.
Back to top Go down

Raymond's Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Flyff :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: