Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skills Edit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evilmaran
Admin
Admin
evilmaran

Skills Edit Empty
PostSubject: Skills Edit   Skills Edit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:42 am

Hi i want to ask your opinion on what skill u think need to be altered and how.

Fast Arrow i like to see different ASPD is not needed at Hero as ranger...so want new 'stat' for it.
Ranger skills need more damage.

Knight bit more power in pvp?

Yj HoP too low damage?

Asal less powerfull?

any other skills that need tuning up or down?
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Skills Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills Edit   Skills Edit I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Well i vote for Billposters skill-asal nerfing-cooldown time increasing, and Ringmasters skill Merkaba dmg increasing(Merkaba is RM's main attack skill and its dmg a bit sucks xP)
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

Skills Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills Edit   Skills Edit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 pm

forsure change up asal, but maybe test out hop and if needed to be nerfed do so, because a YJ with red scroll hops it does easily same dmg as an asal can do ,change up the skills for a blades Axe skill, blades dont need +50 defense when we use the buff,so maybe change with +50 Defense with like +5% crit or something :3, and maybe add more duration to other classes buffs like extend them because, a Blades got like 10 and 20min buffs, while a yj has 1min lol doesnt seem very fair and give a ranger a like adoch buff or something because they effing suck XD, crit and adoch is what they need , atleast a 1vs1 knight could pwn if wearing a Bsword, a 1vs1 ranger still fails at life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skills Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills Edit   Skills Edit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills Edit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Flyff :: Suggestions :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: