Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread

Go down 
3 posters

How do you think about this situation the server is in at this moment?
I have no problem with it
Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_lcap17%Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I think this is bad
Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_lcap83%Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No opinion
Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_lcap0%Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Creative

Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:56 pm

This thread is made for us Angel(Exodus)flyffers to express our feelings about the current circumstances of the server and the main website just to let the owners know what we think and how we care about it its important for us so if ur one of them at least take some time to read everything

Ok here goes mine :

First of all this server rocks well it used too i remember when i started how filled the chat was and how active the owners were weve reached a peak of 27 users online and that felt good

Now after problems with host server has been down and i do respect that but now weeks later i as you know im a staff member (or at least i think i am) still dont have my gm powers back i spammed the owners a dozen of times on msn and in chat but i only got a few exuses and still no powers back i feel like im not supposed to ask them at all but i kinda do feel like im beggin lol

Oh and chat seems to be empty for days where are the owners ??
Were unreachable on gtop100 and site seems to be offline too so how about that problem? how are we going to reach new players if we dont have a site up?

Look you guys choose to open a server you knew people would donate , and wanted to play it its your responsibility to make it fun and for everyone to enjoy but i aint seeing nothing of that and last of all that test server has been on forever.. i just want to know where were close at now and what were supposed to do exept wandering around clueless on a test server remember we are fair to all players that was i hope still is our motto...

So that was my piece of rant it was all posted at my own risk and yeah i dont care if its an epic fail or whatsoever i have a right for freespeech !!!
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 am

In some ways i do agree. But things are being fixed now. Web is up, old chat works. Voting works. Credits to Jake :p
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 am

*we are fair to all players that was i hope still is our motto...*

I don't see the fairness to all players you express as the Angel Fly-ff motto, i seen a co-owner showing favoritism to their friends making it pointless to donate/or have donated in the 1st place! i don't see why i should spend money on a Pserver when if Ive sucked up enough to 1 of owner i could have 9/9/9/9/9 stated pets, +20rings, free Ancient weapons,ultimate +10s and all that good cs gear.....Daily i am now treathend with being Banned because i question this logic, Ive been abused with Mute, disrespected countless times, outed for no reason except he doesn't like me because i don't sit and watch him corrupt the server and i say something about it! please do explain this to me? why do i need to lie on an owner? what would that accomplish? i don't hold grudges on people , but i cant respect liars either, more then likely my char Savage will probably end up being banned if he reads this but hey at-least the truth was told before it was too late ( I hope) ,lets see if the Bill of Rights will protect me this time......People like Wolf now call me a douche because Ive lost respect for them, well if you would like me to stop acting like a douche then stop corrupting Angel Fly-ff!! i didn't bring my friends here for them to constantly see me bite my tongue because if i talk he will out me/ or mute me for 3hours or longer,i brought them here to enjoy what i enjoy! am i a douche because i don't enjoy corruption? if so then this fair to all players approach to the game has been nothing more then a lie...i love the server, i would love to see it as number 1, i would love to donate to it more , but there is 1 thing that outweighs all the things i love about it. Corruption...Will it end? or will i need to relocate myself.................(and this is also 1 of the current circumstances of the server)........
Back to top Go down
Creative

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

I know zerxes .. it was our motto were "fair to all players" but unfortunatly they dont even know what that means i know about this "mother theresa" and his "friends" situation we have solid proof that they are doing it ive seen how they corrupted the server with selling greens in shop and giving away awakenings to those who didnt even donate shit not to mention the suns n moons for 5k ??? and then he sits there n blaims marani and thaisha for all the shit that happens while he has his share in it too.. i know how you feel but im powerless in this whole thing however i talked to thaisha about it he knows everything and hopefully this will stop soon anyway i hope this is enough info for you for now then and if not just talk to me or thai on msn

I myself have decided to resign from gm untill further notice im tired of working together with immature staff members who say they are mature but i aint seeing shit of that
im tired of those gettin oh so butthurt everytime you confront them with what they do you cant even note them if they go way out of line and they fall over you sayin "you dont know shit"and "im dev owner gm im more then you so dont mess w me kthanks" and then they just pick up fights with you all dam day about that o.o LOL!! i mean grow up ffs?

oh yeah and then you have those staff members that sit on theyre throne being almighty ego trippers cause theyre oh so awesome because they got a freaking title with theyre dont mess with me attitude

So yeah im just tired of all shit that happens i got a life of my own rather then worrieng about some drama of a game i play twice a week thaisha knows about my desision and all that has happened so yeah idc what you think about that

So thats it angelflyffers enjoy your stay hope you like it the way it is right now cause i have my doubts with this whole shit that happens xD

Note to those who wish to argue with me about my forum post :
I dont give two pieces if you wanna be childish and fight with me about what i post or say in chat plus im ignoring you anyway so take it up to someone else who cares !!!
i said my opinion and im staying right behind it so either build a bridge and get over it or just take a chill pill & get a life !!!

And to those who think theyre "bigger" then me : Go ahead do whatever ya want in this server i dont give a shit but know that thaisha is the main owner that pays the bills here and he decides whoever gets kicked out of the team or who is going to be banned from the server so just for you to know : THINK ABOUT IT lol >.>
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 pm

knowing that im not the only 1 seeing the corruptions is enough information for me,i appreciate the time to reply to my post and for sure ill hit u up even if its just to say hi on msn Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Because of this i am forced to say... I leave angel flyff. I wont log on until this coruption will be eliminated, IF will. I will check forums then and then, but i hat to log on if staff fucks with other staff etc. I'm dam too tired from these Dramas. I will try to help if i can.
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 pm

why the hell is every1 walking about with Ancient weapons in shit now? wooow this is total bullshit and michael log on game i needa talk to u for a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread   Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatives (un)oficcial Angel-Exodus Flyff Rant Thread
Page 1 of 1