Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zerxes Game Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerxes

Zerxes Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

um, i was reading other peoples game suggestions, and some were so they could become a GM or something lolz, 2 much work being a GM for me but some suggestions would be this.........

maybe to keep the amount of B. LG, H,and Gweapons from being over farmed maybe have a weapon exchange once a week? example: say you collected like 10 Gyoyos but you wanted a Gbow, u can trade the the 10 Gyoyos for the Gbow, something to get rid of all these extra weapons being hunted and left around?

Maybe change the voting for the server? exp is already godly here, we don't honestly need 3 amps every 12hours? do something like you get a currency of some sort where u can exchange it for items such as
1day pets,amps if they actually wanted them and just cheesy items that make every day playing better.
or have it to where they can save them up and get a bigger exchange such as a 7day cs set etc etc.that way the currency we obtain has value to it.

Why not have tourney of champions type of thing, but with less valuable prices and for a lvl gap 1-60, 61-90,91-110,111-121, once a week or something to see where people stand as rankings go,if a specific class cant participate that week due to lack of people online at the time, give them some of the currency obtained from voting or something, doesn't need to be something priceless but something small.lots of small things do add up quickly.

Could do something like a Hunters Quest, a GM spawns some giants or just monsters, and 1st team to clear them wins, for example there is 3 teams? and these are lower lvl(60's-70's) teams so there are about 250 driller, 250 volts, 400 cranes, and 100 sylicas to kill , 1st team to kill the entire spawn would win, and the monsters could vary each time and so could the prize, and it could range all the way up to the hero competition as maybe the main event or something like that.

Do something like a town invasion, where you have to clear all 3towns of all the monsters in a specific time, 1-40 are in Flaris town, 41-80 are in Saints Morning, and like 81 - hero are in Darkon, and its a team thing so just being hero may not cut it because we shouldn't be able to fly or teleport until at least 1 of the towns have been 100% cleared, that way u don't see Heroes in every town at the start.but after the 1st town they can help the lower levels out.

Add events that effect specific classes on specific days, Maybe its Mission Blade on Wednesday , and Mission Elementor Friday, that way only blades are working together and so forth, and GMs would be able to change the monsters for specific classes, you cant have RMs killing monsters with a million HP like you could a blade,in this specific 1 it would be best to be higher lvl because if you died you wouldn't be able to be resurrected only spawned back to town

I'm not to sure on if this 1 is actually possible , there are 5 elements in the game, Fire, Water,Wind, Electricity and Earth. 7 days in a week, maybe do something where on Monday, all Fire weapons have a +20% attack increase bonus, and if its on Armour +20% defense? so on and so forth, that way there is something to this Pserver non else have, unless they did and i didn't realize it.And during the weekends there could be A vote for the Element of the Day.

Maybe Change The Settings of Couple system because the servers exp along with money are high , but i believe the people would choose money over exp any-day so maybe change the +8% exp that you get with a lvl 21 couple and change it to +8% penya increase per monster? or something like that to make more people want to keep a couple and not change every couple days, if possible that is.

These were just a couple of my big ideas i had if i was ever to create a Pserver, or my own game honestly, no im not trying to become a GM, nothing higher then a player who loves AngelFlyff , but i am trying to help improve and bring people to the server, hope what I've said has helped stir your brain to think as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

maybe to keep the amount of B. LG, H,and Gweapons from being over farmed maybe have a weapon exchange once a week? example: say you collected like 10 Gyoyos but you wanted a Gbow, u can trade the the 10 Gyoyos for the Gbow, something to get rid of all these extra weapons being hunted and left around?

Umm this could help to keep weps common but not over farmed. Could really make event like this once per month or so.

Maybe change the voting for the server? exp is already godly here, we don't honestly need 3 amps every 12hours? do something like you get a currency of some sort where u can exchange it for items such as
1day pets,amps if they actually wanted them and just cheesy items that make every day playing better.
or have it to where they can save them up and get a bigger exchange such as a 7day cs set etc etc.that way the currency we obtain has value to it.

We could maybe make a choosing option. Like you choose from 3 options or more. you can choose like 3 amps or 1day pet or maybe even small amount of chips.

Why not have tourney of champions type of thing, but with less valuable prices and for a lvl gap 1-60, 61-90,91-110,111-121, once a week or something to see where people stand as rankings go,if a specific class cant participate that week due to lack of people online at the time, give them some of the currency obtained from voting or something, doesn't need to be something priceless but something small.lots of small things do add up quickly.

To be honest i were planning to make this one day, but we need more people, i planned on unique race too, but same problem... When we get more ppl, we will return to this question Smile

Could do something like a Hunters Quest, a GM spawns some giants or just monsters, and 1st team to clear them wins, for example there is 3 teams? and these are lower lvl(60's-70's) teams so there are about 250 driller, 250 volts, 400 cranes, and 100 sylicas to kill , 1st team to kill the entire spawn would win, and the monsters could vary each time and so could the prize, and it could range all the way up to the hero competition as maybe the main event or something like that.

Good idea, nothing impossible. Ill think about this Wink

Do something like a town invasion, where you have to clear all 3towns of all the monsters in a specific time, 1-40 are in Flaris town, 41-80 are in Saints Morning, and like 81 - hero are in Darkon, and its a team thing so just being hero may not cut it because we shouldn't be able to fly or teleport until at least 1 of the towns have been 100% cleared, that way u don't see Heroes in every town at the start.but after the 1st town they can help the lower levels out.

This is like invasion. It can be made, but not in towns. in towns monsters have immidiate restore of Hp, so unless you can 1hit it, it wont go down.

Add events that effect specific classes on specific days, Maybe its Mission Blade on Wednesday , and Mission Elementor Friday, that way only blades are working together and so forth, and GMs would be able to change the monsters for specific classes, you cant have RMs killing monsters with a million HP like you could a blade,in this specific 1 it would be best to be higher lvl because if you died you wouldn't be able to be resurrected only spawned back to town

Can maybe explain on this a bit more?

I'm not to sure on if this 1 is actually possible , there are 5 elements in the game, Fire, Water,Wind, Electricity and Earth. 7 days in a week, maybe do something where on Monday, all Fire weapons have a +20% attack increase bonus, and if its on Armour +20% defense? so on and so forth, that way there is something to this Pserver non else have, unless they did and i didn't realize it.And during the weekends there could be A vote for the Element of the Day.

Should be possible, but i bet hard to make it possible. Zimri should better give his answer here.

Maybe Change The Settings of Couple system because the servers exp along with money are high , but i believe the people would choose money over exp any-day so maybe change the +8% exp that you get with a lvl 21 couple and change it to +8% penya increase per monster? or something like that to make more people want to keep a couple and not change every couple days, if possible that is.

Umm to be honest idk if we should flood server with xxxxx penya.
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Hmm well...Ionno about the whole trade in 10 of one Gwep for another Seems Like to much i mean this is a p server and all that so farming weapons should be apart of the game but as it stands the idea is pretty well thought up in the sense it could help people get what they need without the server "Helping" To much.
It would mean there would be a need for more GMs to do this and that witch is good for the server. We Do however need more people to play on the server for more GMs to be needed I mean the 4-20 or so people that play at the moment is Very Decent for a just coming out P server. We do need more banners and more to vote for So the changing from amps to something else idea is VERY well thought out and a overall Great Idea Lack of Cs pets even just 1 days makes collecting fairly annoying in its own self.
Most of these ideas Are thought out well but a tournament of champions is not gonna work simply because well we don't have enough people. Groups of hunters Hell Yes that'd be a wonderful idea Kinda make up for the Fail of CW hunting I mean That gets pretty damn boring fast. To the Town invasions I don't know if that'd be a good idea or a bad one Town invasions Seem to well Lag the hell out of EVERY1 and for any new or starting players being pwned as they spawn at flairs would not be good. The Idea with a Class Day type of situation is good but should be expanded more. Like If All blades on the server Got together To go smash on A special GM spawned only mob With massive health or Defense Maybe Make a type of Team building thing witch would draw more people together. On the one element boost thing I don't believe that is even possible or that it should be implemented if it could be done I mean Its nice in thought but I think 10/10 Fire,Water,Wind,Earth on a weapon is good enough as is if you did this you'd just be tailoring to the powers of the Hero's. I Do believe the Couple Idea Is A wonderful idea We need more moneys to buy these spro's etc. Maybe a new rate on the couple system would be a great idea also. My main thoughts on this is there Very well thought out ideas and should be taken into consideration just tweaked a bit. Two things That Do need to happen here on this server are more voting choices and More GM positions open once we get a decent flow of people in this little game of ours. Well Those are just my opinions and thoughts Take them into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Mostly what i said bounce
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

The Class Quests i was talking about would be like, quests for only that 1 class at a time, like only blades would do this 1, only Eles, Only Psys, things like that, that way u can change the settings for each quest to match which is killing it and what they needa do, so u don't end up having a class that does it in 5minutes , and a class that does it in 2hours,balance it out that way each class has the same chance of success. i mean this is only a thought it can easily be changed to how u guys see fit, its only meant to give ya ideas to work off of Smile
~ and only classes that get to buff would be classes that can buff themselves , things like that , so its completely fair
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Micheal That wasn't Fair u just beat me to it...And made it look better Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Oks but same problem, more players =/
We have almoust all blades atm so wouldnt be fair against the onlies player who have rm atm or so.

Srys happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 pm

yea, so we also need a idea on how to increase the population of the server a.s.a.p!! any of those get stirred up ;o?
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Lols its fine but ya the Amount of players is tragic >.< that should be the main priority at the moment. Changing into v15 then voting like crazy till we get more peeps changing the voting system to get a few chips here and there is a decent idea also but then again the owner would loose moneys depends on him i guess
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

V15 will help. Since v15 is on and fully functinal, then we can plan on adding new things to interest people even more. By the way players were increasing, but i dont know how many we will have left after this downtime.
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm

then make it like, u vote u get siege stuff, free velo,fee upcut, free, eel, 1 of those options, or 5 red chips that way all those people who have like 20 comps at home dont get effing rich off it lolz or no chips i mean i dont have a problem pwning a couple GMs and people to win some chips Wink, and ima donator lolz so i got double the income in red chips Razz
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Seee Id donate but PayPal Sux
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 pm

I were more going for 1chip max 3 :p because you dont need hugeeee amounts for some nice items.
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

maybe in the future they will have more payment options? this 1 server had a pay over the phone type of system set up where u call a number and it costs or something like that
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 pm

I vote for the pay by call system~ id do that in a heartbeat Screw you phone bill!!!
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 pm

lolz, i mean whatever works to get donations, and yea 1~3 max is good amount, if there were eels and stuff like that id still choose those anyways cuz if your like me and think logically that 1 eel could win u the a guild siege which is like 3k chips if there are good size and 3 teams Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

Yes but lets say you donate 1$, almoust more than half of this sum goes to your operator (vodafone or w/e you have), so server only gets max 50 cents, thats why it got removed =/
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 am

yaa that would suck but..alot of people me for one do not have credit cards D; so paypall is not a option
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 am

visa debit card baby? go to a bank and get 1 , its actually very simple process, i did that yesterday using a temporary visa debit loaded the money at the store, went online activated it, then paid and got pimped out
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

Another idea but itd cost like 1000000$ in gas to just drive down the street...maybe next time tho lol
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am

lol, do whatcha gotta do XD, i just hope the server is up soon Razz
Back to top Go down
MrHappyness

MrHappyness

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

ya same...Can we talk in msn now this is lagging mee and ill prob go get a temp visa lol
Back to top Go down
Zerxes

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 am

ya
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 am

You should talk in chat, its easier Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerxes Game Suggestions   Zerxes Game Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerxes Game Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Flyff :: Suggestions :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: