Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Penya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evilmaran
Admin
Admin
evilmaran

Making Penya Empty
PostSubject: Making Penya   Making Penya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 am

I'm sorry but im probably gonna piss some ppl of...

I just fuckign hate them noobs asking for penya over and over again...even fter you gave them a couple of mil they just keep coming back, so here is comes...

Marani's EPIC money making guide.

First of all, no need to upgrade your lvling sets over +3, anything below lvl 90/105 sets are gonna be thrown away anyhow, so just get them +3 and thats it, sure piercings in your suit are nice, but NOT needed now, wait till you get a set that you will use till you hit hero and long after that probably.

So you just came in to the world of flyff and what to do...you need cash for food and equips at lvl 15.

Now flyff has a really nice thing called quests, but since we are not official flyff but a pserver with higher xp this part is mostly overlooked.

The Puppy quest is easy 15k, look in Jakes thread for more details on it m not gonna list it, since 15k is not enough for me to bother about.

After you've done your jobquest you get a couple of items, refresher hold vital x activition and a RESKILL scroll, which sells for a nice amount to npc. so sell these items you dont need to the NPC's in Flaris to start your capital.

Now people always wonder why i pick up all i see...its a great waste of time, most of the times they are right, but anything CAN be sold to a NPC for money, so pick up EVERYTHING!!!!
Even quest items you dont need fetch 1k or more EACH at NPC. blue equipment/weapons, SELL to npc, GREEN armor you might be able to sell to fellow players.

list of interesting weapons pre 60 that might help fellow players:

Level Icon Name Attack min-max Added bonus
15 Bow of Accuracy 62-64 DEX+2, Hit Rate+10%
30 Bow of Spirit 102-104 DEX+3, Atk+2
45 Flaming Bow 152-154 Damage of Crits+20%, Crit Rate+3

15 Toy of Iblis 55-57 DEX+2, Atk Speed+5%
30 Wheel of Wheelem 90-92 Hit Rate+10%, Crit+3%
45 Pulley of Clockworks 122-124 Atk+3, Crit+1%

15 Irony Knuckle 58-61 STR+2, Crit Rate+1%
30 Steel Knuckle 106-108 STR+3, Atk Speed+5%
45 Fist of Revenge 130-132 STR+5, Reflect Damage+10%

15 Flarine Stick 70-72 INT+2, Add MP+5%
30 Saint Guardian Stick 114-116 INT+3, Add MP+10%
45 Stick of Roritoren 169-171 INT+5, Reduce MP Consumption+10%

15 Staff of Luena Lab 65-68 INT +3, Wind Mastery+5%
30 Flaming Stick 110-113 INT +4, Fire Mastery+5%
45 Stick of Vel Porpone 164-167 Reduce MP Consumtion+10%, Decrease Magic Motion Time+10%

15 Lightened Wand 69-71 INT+2, Electric Mastery+10%
30 Wand of Earthquake 114-116 INT+3, Decreasing of Magic Motion+5%
45 Branch of Rhisis 169-171 INT+4, Fire Mastery+10%

15 Shining Sword 59-61 STR+2, DEX+
30 Iron of Clockwork 114-116 STR+3, Crit Rate+1%
45 Sword of Silver Sword 154-156 Atk Speed+5%, Hit Rate+10%
57 Sparkling Sword 162-164 STR+3, Hit Rate+20%

15 Claw of Lawolf 61-68 STR+2, Atk Speed+10%
30 Elemental Axe 110-118 STR+3, Attribute Atk+3
45 Masquerpet Cutter 166-174 STR+5, Crit Rate+3%

most of these weapons used to be green named, like the armor sets, but they took that away in v9 or v11 (cant remember)

These Weapons are significantly better then any NPC item and may be worth holding onto and sell in a private shop.

Any green armor you find might help out some one, there is green item sets for every 15 lvl interval, with 1 exception. the lvl 5 set Parmil(M)/Leaf(F) these are very nice and if you get a part its worth hanging onto, some High lvl person might want to buy it just for LULZ, a full set goes from 1-2m generally, clean ofc.

prices for green armor sets below 60:
lvl 15
parts 50k suit 100-200k

lvl 30
parts 50-100k suit 200-300k

lvl 45
parts 200k suit 500-20m
(Flury/Wedge suits are valuable range from 10-25m depends on the buyer, Hyper/Cruisers suit generally go for 10-15m)

Now there are certain monsters that will give you more items then others. If you are in no hurry to lvl and wanna make some quick cash before you jump to hero, i say when you are lvl 15 go to the Mars dungeon, lvl you're way up till you get to the end room, just before the Gate is a fountain at which 5 Vice Veduques spawn.
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Vice_Veduque
Making Penya MarsMineMob

These mobs drop Blue named Armor and Weapons, what to pick up?
Suits fetch a nice penny and weapons always fetch nice money.

If you are patient enough to go here over and over again, i suggest you keep going here till you got yourself a pair of extra bags and still about 10m in your pocket, if you do it right you can get an easy 1-3m per run to these mobs and back to town, SO DONT FORGET TO BRING BLINKWINGS!!!also the Magic NPc sells blinkwings to Mas Dungeon which will bring you back to the entrance, to save travel times.

Now you will be lvl 30+ when you leave this place, probably closer to lvl 40, and you got yourself a pretty penny in your pocket already, now where to go.

I suggest you lvl a bit at Totemia/Cardpuppets in SM before going on your next Dungeon Adventure.

At lvl 47-50 enter the Ivillis Dungeon in SM, your main target will be Red Otems, (also look into Jake's guide for locations), these drop a nice penny and a lot of sunstones and moonstones.

At lvl 55 move on to Black Otems, (again Jakes guide for locations).
Still great drop of moons/suns en PENYA!!!

at lvl 60 do your jobquest and come back to this dungeon, and kill Ivillis Boxters, a bit tougher then black Otems but these drop the Ivillis weapons and the Ivillis Shield which can fetch a nice penny from your fellow players.
locations Making Penya Boxternav
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Ivillis_Boxter

If this is to difficult for ya, just kill the Black Otems.

At lvl 70 its time to get to Azria and from here on i think you know how to gain penya.

Easiest way of money making in any MMORPG is 9 out of 10 times AOE!!!!
So if you start on a new server, I DONT FUCKING CARE HOW AWESOME BLADE IS, aoe will net you more money over time, so you will have enough cash to fund any other character you might wanna lvl.
Even at Hero an AOE char can net between 4-8m PER AOE at Mutant Yetti's, 1 aoe will take you about 1-2 mins gathering and 10 secs to kill!!!

oh 1 more tip...NEVER EVER SELL YOUR MOONSTONES AND SUNSTONES!!!! you will need them to upgrade your high lvl sets!!!and maybe even Ultimate your weapon(s).

if you still find yourself having money problems after reading this, READ IT AGAIN!!!

Last edited by evilmaran on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling/image errors)
Back to top Go down

Making Penya
Page 1 of 1