Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little About Voxy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voxy

A Little About Voxy! Empty
PostSubject: A Little About Voxy!   A Little About Voxy! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 am

I know you all are curious as to who people are around you so here is a little bit of information about myself.
Not sure what I can say though, I guess if you want to speak to me I'm usually on xat or in game.
I'm currently finishing off an IT course in college and working part time in a canteen.

I have been playing flyff for nearly 2 years, but only just decided to try out private servers, Ive been wandering from server to server and so far this seems the best fit. As for my personal life it's not that interesting I spend my time with my boyfriend, usually gaming with him or just hanging out. My family life is not much better, don't spend much time with my parents so that's no interesting.
I'm an avid gamer and I'm always playing something, whether it be the computer, DS, Ipod or xbox I'll still get bored and have to switch to something else.
I'm not easily entertained but ddo get distracted easily. I'm not sure what else to write here.
My real name is Kim, but I do prefer Voxy, my boyfriend is Ocaron and always will be. I guess that's all.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

A Little About Voxy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little About Voxy!   A Little About Voxy! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.Angel-Flyff.com

A Little About Voxy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Flyff :: Main :: Greetings-
Jump to: