Angel Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Flyff

Official forums for Angel FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Tips For Staff Wannabee's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creative

A Few Tips For Staff Wannabee's Empty
PostSubject: A Few Tips For Staff Wannabee's   A Few Tips For Staff Wannabee's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Have you ever seen those that come in chat like "GM me plzz" or "Can i be GM plzzz"
or "make me mod plz"
Those are the annoying beggars that have the urge to come in chat asking the same questions over a 1000 times without even being active for one single day a.k.a the famous "Staff Wannabee's"
So if you are amongst those that have made this bad habit to a daily hobby : Make sure you read this Guide before even thinking about making one single attempt to beg again

1st tip : NEVER beg the owners to become gm in chat its annoying and makes you look stupid instead of mature

2nd tip : Be Active ! your activity ony shows how important the server is to you and how much you would like to be there to help those in need inactive players wont be taken very serioulsy

3rd tip : Show your skillz !!! Are you good in drawing or painting or are you good with people ?
using your skills give bigger upportunity for you to become a future gm/dev/cm and you can improve your talent by actually doing a positive thing for the server

4th tip : Make your appications easy to read , informative and eyecatching this will only improve your chances showing off doesnt mean u get the job xD
Dont ask others to vouch for you (send positive replys for bigger chances) this is a absolute dont and will irritate others if they see theyrs have 0 replies and yours have like 10 of them

5th tip: Copying , pasting editing other peoples gm/cm/dev application from that one good server you last been in just to make yourself look good and impressive = FAIL because you will become the laughing stock of all that knows from who that original application comes from

6th : Remember : "Patience is a virtue" so wait patiently till the owners choose you and remember you can ask them but keep it to once in private chat or so not to often this is annoying and a absolute dont if u want to make a good impression

7th : Dont give up on your dream even when your not chosen dont forget theres always a next time to try

Note : If you made an app and dont belong to the ones i mentioned earlier just click exit topic and go back to main index Razz
Back to top Go down

A Few Tips For Staff Wannabee's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Flyff :: Support :: Guides-
Jump to: